Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Morning

I hate mornings. They are so boring, there's nothing to do in the morning.
I took the dogs for a walk.

It was boring.

So I made food.
Yes, Conker gets two bowls
Not boring.

I made Conker up something I call Oat Mash. It consists of 3 tablespoons (uncooked) oats, 1 ounce sardine, about 1 tablespoon cream and about half an egg. (And supplements chicory root, salmon oil and Vitamin E.) I made twice as much so there's some for tomorrow.
The rest is a regular raw meal consisting of: chicken with bone and gizzard, pork, beef liver and heart, canned mollusks.

Now I need to figure out what to do with the rest of the day, since I've already done all my "routine" internet crap. Ugh, I hate getting up early, there's too much time when you do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment