Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

2011 is gone, I'm not exactly sad.  It was a very blah year.  I hope this year is much better. 

Last night was filled with fireworks, explosions and gunshots. (Yes, I heard quite a few of them here in little GP.) Juneau spent the entire night in my room, Sasha was there part-time and Conker was harassing them anytime they moved.  See, he thinks the room is HIS and doesn't like ANY other dogs going in there, even when they are given rare permission from me. To calm Juneau she was given some Rescue Remedy (she's the only dog it works on) and a bully stick to keep her busy.

I remembered to make a new folder for the 2012 and January pictures (I normally don't and have to rearrange everything) BUT the lame-ass Fuji messed up the order so I might as well have not made the folders.  At least I know what order they go in...

On to our regular program.  Today the dogs got:

New Years Breakfast

 Juneau and Sasha: Turkey back, gizzard and liver, chicken heart and egg, french toast.
Conker: The Honest Kitchen Force, turkey tail, chicken egg and heart, various supplements.

All dogs thoroughly (omg first time I've ever spelled that word correctly) enjoyed their meals.  Conker was his normal loud self and savaged the Girl's faces as I carried the bowls outside. 


Hopefully I will do some more interesting things this year.  I am planning to go to the Oregon Badlands (near Bend, where Ruff Wear's HQ is located!) sometime this spring and/or early summer.  I am really looking forwards to that.  I'm also going to start hunting, and look for more interesting and harder hiking trails.  Now that I've got NOT TELLIN YOU YET! I'm going to take the Girls hiking more often too.

 Anyways, that's it for now.  More will come when I've actually done something other than sit around and dink with pictures in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment