Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

More Things to Come

I got a package in the mail today.  It looks like a paper bag with something oddly shaped in it. And while it has my name on it, the contents are, like usual, not actually for me.

I was shocked at the speed of at which this package came, and on a Saturday to boot!  I ordered it two days ago, got free (normal) shipping and didn't put any rush on it or nothing. So, in my book, ordering online from Altrec is a stinkin good deal since the items I bought were on sale, with free shipping, and got here in two friggin days! If only they had more things I wanted on sale... (I guess it helps that they are in Bend, or at least the stuff shipped from there.)

After opening the paper baggish thing and inspecting the contents, I tossed them across the room for Conker and Juneau. Conker played with the green one first, then the yellow, and Juneau claimed (and still has) the green one as her own.

Motion blur, courtesy of Fuji.
I thought the yellow one was going to be a bit bigger than it actual is, and I figured Conker would have a hard time holding it. Not so, he loves it! He likes to squish it (despite the lack of a squeaker) and carries it around with him wherever he goes.
Reviews on these two items will be up in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment