Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Needs More

This is what Conker had for foods some days ago. Before he started to boycott.

It consists of: Several large chunks of pork, a piece of turkey neck, beef liver and heart slices, a chicken egg, some plain yogurt and a couple sweet potato fries. He ate the fries first then looked at me as if to say, "Where's more? You only gave me two. I need more."
There were more, but I ate them. Conker watched. He was not happy about that.

3 comments:

  1. our dogs all LOVE, nay, REQUIRE sweet potato fries to live

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I'm going to make some more up soon. I've got some sweet potatoes waiting to have something done to them on the counter right now.

      Delete
  2. Saya loves mashed sweet potatoes or sweet potato fries she doesn't like those dehydrated sweet potato chews though she leaves them.

    ReplyDelete