 |
| What is Conker doing? |
One thing I find hilarious about the "dominance" mindset is how they think that humping = trying to dominate. Erm... No. In the above picture, Conker is humping Juneau's butt. If this humping = domination thing were true, I don't think she would be focusing on the toy in my hand but insead on her ass being savaged by a little red gremlin.
 |
| Juneau continues to ignore the doofus |
Seriously. Humping can be anything from playful to actual mating. But I don't think "dominance" has anything to do with it whatsoever.
BTW, the only time Conker ever humps another dog is during a really really fun game.
Bowdu humps Bowpi's face when he's excited about me coming home. Or when I tell them we're going to the dog park. Not every time, though. I have a picture of this, but I haven't posted it because the inner feminist in me finds it pathetic that Bowpi just crouches there and TAKES it... while the dog person in me has reconciled myself with the fact that that's just what dogs *do*, and they're okay with it in their own way...
ReplyDeleteHaha! Poor Bowpi. I kinda had the same thoughts while deciding to post these or not but I decided to go with it since they're such bad photos and I had nothing to write about today.
DeletePlus it was just really funny when Conker decided Juneau needed to be humped. He does it so rarely that it basically ended the game since I couldn't stop laughing. I was hardly able to take the photos because of it, which is one of the reasons they're so crappy.
He's trying to make some interesting looking puppies for you, which you then can sell make lots of money. Bordershibadors!
ReplyDelete