Not pack as in "wolf pack" (since, you know, that's a load of crap) but pack as in...
| Reflective striping stands out due to flash |
I took all the dogs hiking today. There was an unusually large number of horses at Cathedral Hills so the dogs were on leash for about 75% of the hike. Conker and Sasha couldn't really care less about the horses but Juneau... I'd rather not see what she will do when she meets a horse off-leash. She shows way too much interest in them for me to attempt that.
| That was some niiice horse crap! |
| Bad pun: Conker shakes things up |
But when all the dogs were allowed off-leash they minded me pretty well. Juneau is still getting better but continues to need a bit of work, she's progressing nicely though. I hope to have her to the point where she'll listen when other people are around sometime soon.
| Conker being quite boring. |
I got several compliments on the dog packs. Normally they aren't noticed as much, since I usually only had one pack on a dog in the past. But since all three wore packs I guess they stuck out a lot more.
| Sasha was usually at the back of the pack. |
| Juneau did a lot of pulling. |
One guy suggested I get a skateboard when the dogs were on-leash. I've thought about it, or maybe a mountain board or beefy scooter since dogs pulling bikes is somewhat freaky, fun but freaky.
Anyways, today was a lot of fun. Conker was really worn out, and Juneau and Sasha somehow got covered with mud. Conker and I barely got any on us but the girls were soaked.
Looks like a nice fun hike!
ReplyDeleteWe been doing more hikes since snow is down keeps the ticks at bay..
"He gets up in her face and bites her, makes noise"
Wonder is he trying to get her to play or what? Saya used to bite Bella's floppy lips a ton and make a lot of noise. Now she doesn't do it anymore.. :\
She does bite Bella's legs, chest and one time her butt to get Bella to play when she doesn't want to play. usually that gets Bella to wrestle and they chase each other and jaw spar and stuff..
Yeah, he's probably just trying to get her to play but neither she nor Sasha actually play. They just run around and bark.
DeleteSpeaking of ticks, Mom found one on Sasha today. It was relatively "new" tick since it was little and pretty flat, but now I'm paranoid about ticks on everyone else.