Mom and her BF are off to Hawaii. They took the camera with them so there's going to be a lack of pictures unless I can magically find the charger plug for my sister's. Which has a broken screen.
It's raining, a lot, so any pictures of hikes wouldn't come out good anyways.
Juneau is on her last day of painkillers. I wonder how she'll be tomorrow without them.
Speaking of Juneau, the Petco near me is apparently not going to carry any products by Holostic Select (in store) anymore so everything they had was clearanced. I couldn't pass up some cans for .55 cents a piece since the ingredients were mainly good. It does contain chicken so Conker probably won't be getting any, but Juneau sure liked it this morning. Soft and squishy for her wounded mouth. Sasha was jealous.
Back to Conker.
He is being stupid and refusing to eat. He wanted nothing to do with his food whatsoever this morning. I was wondering when this was going to happen again since he was long overdue for a boycott session. Well, it's here, and I wonder how long it will last this time. Last time it was a half day, but I have a feeling it's going to be longer than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment