Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

The Dog Door

Conker has issues with the dog door.  He doesn't like to step on things and if you put something like a towel in front of the dog door he won't come through.  Instead he will poke his head through the flaps, look at you then go back out and bark in annoyance.  I am the only one who can get him to come through when something is on the ground in front of it.

He does the same thing if nothing is on front of the door but Younger-Taller brother is.  Well, not particularly in front of it but down the hall a bit in one of the chairs near the computer.  Conker will spot him and stop and see what he does.  If younger-taller brother moves even the slightest bit Conker will jump back through the door and bark.  Younger-taller brother has turned this into a sort of game, and again I am the only one who can get Conker to come through if younger-taller brother is there.


In other news...


I finally hooked up my old speakers (and sub-woofer!) to my computer.  Right in the middle of a documentary about Beethoven I might add, and man am I glad I did that!  Everything is so much better now, especially the piano music I listen to pretty much constantly.
The only problem is I used a splitter so I could still have the other speakers (for surround sound) since the treble and voice is better with those than the old ones, so in order to control the volume I have to use two separate knobs and getting it just right can take a while.


In other other news...

We going to see the last Potter flick in about 45 minutes.  I really hope it's good.

3 comments:

  1. Conker is so cute and silly. =)

    I saw the Harry potter movie it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was. I liked how they did some things better in the movie than how they happened in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least conker goes through the dog door at all. my dogs refuse to use them when we visit houses that have them.

    i'm seeing hp today! i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete