Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

PlaqueOff

Yesterday I began adding PlaqueOff to Juneau and Sasha's food and today to Conker's. 

I bought a 60 gram container of it for $18.99 at the Grange.  It should last roughly a month since for Juneau and Sasha I need to use 1-2 scoops and 1/2-1 for Conker.  Each scoop is about 1/2 gram so I use just under 2 and 1/2 grams each day.  Once the Girl's teeth get better I'm going to decrease their usage.  After this container, if their teeth are looking good after the decrease the containers should last longer than just 1 month.

The container comes with a handy 1/2 gram scoop so you don't have to figure out what a scoop is.  Pictured here is about 1 and a half scoops.  It's made from a type of seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum) that is found in Arctic waters near Scandinavia.  I guess that is why it's green.

None of the dogs noticed it when I added it to their food.  Hopefully they won't decide they don't like it and try to eat around it like Conker sometimes does with certain foodstuffs.  When added to Conker's food it makes a stark contrast to the mainly red colored meal. Pictured above is part of a turkey wing, beef meat chunks and organs, a bit of sardine, a fruit cube (more on that later) some probiotic powder (again, more on that later) and the PlaqueOff.


In other news...

Sasha is a fatass again.  She was apparently stealing food from Juneau while we were gone.  I specifically told the kid who was watching the house while we were in Tahoe to only feed Sasha the amount she gets and NOT to allow her to steal from Juneau.  Who knew that less than a week of me being gone would result in Sasha gaining a few pounds?  Oh well, that happens, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment