Hasn't been much going on lately. Real boring, even though there are a ton of people here. The adults went wine tasting today, younger-taller brother and I took the kids to the local "air park" which is a room with a ton of trampolines in it and such. Us bigger folks didn't jump but the kids had fun.
Conker's been really bored. Almost to the point of pencil chewing, so I took him and Juneau to the dog park since Sasha already got a walk today.
After a bit of playing with the chuckit I took them to the creek to cool off. It was a bit warm today and they looked somewhat hot.
Conker gets really excited to go into the creek now. He's also started swimming in the deeper parts. If there's another dog he has more fun that he does by himself.
Juneau got about 20 more minutes of fetch in and had nearly dried off when they got to go back into the creek. The video above was actually from the second trip in. There is a patch of tall grass next to the fence that Juneau likes to lay in during cool-down periods in between games of fetch.
Conker got really dirty after the second creek trip. He also played a bit of fetch, then tug with a busted tennis ball.
When we got back it was time to feed the Girls. They got Lamb flavored TOTW with some tuna in there. No real reason behind the tuna, I just decided to be nice. Sasha gets a bit of water in her kibble to slow her down, I just recently found that out.
Conker was his usual self while the Girls ate and put cute Shiba mode in overdrive. It didn't work.
In other news...
My uncle apparently thinks it's okay to "let" Conker eat a piece of stinkin pizza. My cousin came in and saw Conker eating it and TOLD my uncle that he was, but uncle didn't even try to take it from Conker since "it was already in his mouth." Tell him to drop it you moron. Thanks for letting my dog eat shit that'll make him either barf or have cannon ass tomorrow. Or tonight, and if he does... I'm gonna fucking blow a fuse.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the pizza incident =\
ReplyDeleteThe tuna in the kibble looks yummy.. Bella likes tuna, sardines, or caned salmon in her kibble Saya loves caned fish too.. lol
I love the videos of Conker and Juneau playing in the water. Saya loves shallow creeks especially on hot days. One time she got in it just to her toes on a cold day she didn't mind it. Silly dog.