Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tahoe Treats


Conker and I went to the Grange and Mini Pet Mart to pick up some chews to keep him busy for the times when nothing is going on at Lake Tahoe.  The small trachea and chewed up cow hoof are things I already had.  But hopefully this will be enough to satisfy Conker's chewing needs.

The cow ears are new.  MPM hasn't had them before and none of the other stores carry them.  They were .99 cents a piece and are quite huge, bigger than my hand.  (The bully stick is 12 inches long) Conker was psyched when he saw me pick them up then pull them out of the bag at home.  He thought he was going to get one right then and there but sadly he has to wait a couple days.

I also got some sardines for him since I don't want to take the bottle of salmon oil with me.  I've already prepared all his food and toys so now all I've got to do is get his crate and bedding situated.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like yummy stuff good luck on your trip hope you can Conker have fun. =)

    Saya loves caned sardines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's something you can mull over on your trip:

    http://shibasenji.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/versatilebloggeraward.jpeg

    The award says you’re supposed to make a post listing 7 seven things about yourself, then pass it onto 15 other bloggers. Even if you don’t get a chance to do all that, it's always nice reading your updates.

    ReplyDelete