Today is Conker's birthday! He is one year old. I got him when he was four months so I've had him for eight. He is by far my favorite dog that I've owned and am looking forwards to many more years with him.
Conker's presents are:
An orange Chuckit (that I actually got for Juneau) and some Lamb flavored Jerky Naturals.
Three beef trachea chews (all natural, from the farmer's market) and best of all...
A Cornish hen! Conker freaked out when he saw the take the hen out of the fridge. Up until then he'd never seen it but instantly knew what it was and he had this amazed look on his face, it was priceless. It was almost like he was thinking "Is that whole chicken for me? Really? And I can eat however much I want? No way! This is so awesome!" And he about did eat the whole thing. He left a bit if meat and bone that he'll get tomorrow since he ate so much today.
Yep! And that's that. We're probably gonna go to the dog park later and play around with the Chuckit a bit after Conker's had time to digest his meal.
Happy Birthday Conker the Shiba Inu.
awesome! happy bday to conker.
ReplyDeletehappy birthday to Conker, he sure did enjoy that hen!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Conker! I love the picture of him with his hen he looks so happy. =)
ReplyDelete