This is probably my favorite. Of Conker's butt.
Next up we have foamy-mouth Juneau!
Still foamy.
Notice how her expression doesn't change.
My favorite derp dog.
Sasha is hard to take pictures of.
Conker lookin good.
He decided that playing fetch was no longer beneath him.
His expression changes a little more than Juneau's.
Derp.
Juneau's ball. (notice how foamy it is) And a Sasha nose photo-bomb.
Juneau and her foamy ball.
And that's it! Oh wait one more.
ha - I like Derp dog.
ReplyDeleteWhy do some dogs get foamy mouth? I never understood that. I dogsit a lab that always seems to have foamy mouth. Ew.
Conker looks great!
Juneau gets foamy when she knoshes on a tennis ball. She doesn't actually chew it, more like smash, and I guess that action makes her spit get all foamy since that's the only time it ever happens.
ReplyDeleteI want to get one of those indestructible balls so she can't do that. She's broken 7 tennis balls now, and if she keeps it up she won't have any teeth left.