Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Fuji

Okay... I finally bought some stinkin Fujifilm. I got two four packs, one 400 speed and one 800 speed. I loaded a roll of 400 into my old Minolta and took 13 shots today at the dog park. I was mainly just messing around, trying to regain the feel of that old camera. I forgot how heavy it is with the 75-205 zoom lens on.

A dog I've never met before came, a little brindle Carin Terrier. She wasn't there long. Then the Westies came, then Snow the Saint Bernard. Snow is fun, she looks like a huge puppy when she plays. The first time Conker met her he wasn't sure about her but this time he played with her. That was fun to watch.

I'm hoping some of the pictures I took end up alright. I can't remember if the built-in light meter is screwy or not. I was using it so hopefully it works fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment