Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Craigslist can be pretty funny

Just go read this.  I hope it stays up for a while.

Today Conker got:

Turkey neck piece, chicken meat, heart and gizzard, beef liver, kidney and scraps and a small piece of lamb.  First time having lamb.

2 comments:

  1. Darn craigslist thing you linked got removed. =\

    I'd love to move too. I love where I live 16acres of land is nice and close to the wild cat creek and woods for hiking, but still I'd love to go somewhere else and yeah a bit more remote would be nice too.

    I love yellowstone never been, but would love to.

    Oh about the border on pictures mine had that, but I found out how to fix it.

    Go to design, go to template designer, go to advanced, click on images, and then on the color choice for background color put transparent on it and it should take the border off the pictures.

    I hope I explained it OK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16 acres is better than a standard neighborhood with a big front yard and small back yard! But still, I'd like something along the lines of 160 minimum. Call me greedy but I don't want to be able to see my neighbors...

    Yellowstone is amazing. I've been twice. First time it was at the end of a month long road trip to Montana (we started in Arizona) and we stayed for about five days in Yellowstone. The picture I posted was of my favorite basin. I don't remember what it's called but I dubbed it Apocalypse Land since that's kinda what it looked like.
    The second time around it was on a road trip with my ex and his friend. He wanted to spend half a day there but the President happened to be there the EXACT SAME DAY so that didn't work out too well.
    I don't know if posting pictures in comments works but these are some other neat pictures I took in Yellowstone on that first trip.
    Picture 1 Picture 2 Picture 3 Picture 4 Picture 5 Picture 6 Picture 7
    Unfortunately those are all the pictures I can find right now. I used to have over a thousand from the trip but they were on a CD thing and I've only got about 50 on my computer. Super lame, since some of them were really amazing. I'll have to dig through my boxes of junk in the garage and see if I can find it.


    Ooh, I missed the picture design thing when I designed the blog a while ago. I might have to mess with that.

    ReplyDelete