Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Yesterday

Okay so Blogger is stupid and wouldn't let me post entries or comments on anything yesterday so I'm writing yesterday's entry today.

The relatives plus one arrived yesterday.  They were supposed to arrive today but they underestimated an entire day's worth of driving and somehow made it from Phoenix Arizona to Mt. Shasta in Northern California in one day.  Mom got a surprise call from them starting that they'd be here in three hours.  She flipped out since the house was still a wreck and got my brother and I up to do some super-fast cleaning.  We did and made the house look a bit better before the relatives arrived.

So far Conker's doing good with them.  I don't think he even really cares.


Yesterday Conker got:
Turkey back scraps, meat and half gizzard, chicken meat, heart and liver, beef kidney, lamb scraps, egg.  And his weekly Vitamin E.

No comments:

Post a Comment