Conker eats just about anything food-related. He will eat dirt and mud, rotting stuff, leaves, fruit, select veggies, poop (the worse the brand the better), basically anything he can get his stupid mouth on. The worst part? He runs when I ask him what's up. I don't even attempt to go after him most of the time, I just say his name or something and off he goes. When he does that I know it's something he's not allowed to have, and he gulps it down as quickly as possible (even if I've got a tasty trade item) and it really pisses me off.
I don't think he realizes that I only get mad when he runs. Stupid dog.
Anyways, if I ate this kind of stuff every day:
Beef meat, liver and kidney, lamb, turkey neck and heart.
I wouldn't touch anything else. I'd be a snooty brat who didn't approve of anything but my regular food. And that "regular" food is switched up
every day so it's always different. But no, Conker has to be a moron and eat stuff that's not good for him.
Oh, he also got
egg soup today and is still foraging!
No comments:
Post a Comment