Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Information Dump

Ignore this post if you want.  It's a general layout of Conker's diet and whatnot.





Conker began eating Raw on December 24th 2010.

Meat

Chicken: all meat, heart, gizzard
Pork: any cuts or roasts
Beef: any cuts or roasts
Turkey: wing, back or neck meat, heart, gizzard


Bone

Chicken: all bone
Turkey: backs, necks, wings
Pork: neck or ribs


Organ

Beef: liver, kidney
Chicken: liver
Turkey: liver


Supplements

Probiotic: Gentle Digest
G/C/MSM: Liquid Health
Salmon Oil: Grizzly
Vitamin E


Other

Egg
Sardine
Banana
Blackberry
Strawberry
Cantaloupe
Watermelon


Treats
Zukes Mini Naturals, Jerkey Naturals and Hip Action


Chews

Bully Stick
Cow Hoof
Beef Trachea
Lamb Ear


Not allowed

Wheat
Corn
Potatoes
Soy
Cooked chicken (test soon)



Will add more later.

2 comments:

  1. Can I ask why potatoes aren't allowed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's never had good reactions to them. Anytime he gets food with taters in it he gets diarrhea. I don't think sweet potatoes do it but regular ones do. He got some french fries the other day and that really put the nail in the coffin as far as potatoes go. It was probably the salt and oil they fry them in but I'd rather not take any more chances.
    It was like this before he was on raw as well, so I'm pretty sure it's not because he hasn't had them in a while.

    ReplyDelete