Why am I still awake? This sucks real bad. I was uber tired at 11pm but guess what? After I did the bedtime routine and suddenly wasn't tired anymore. That ALWAYS happens and it really sucks.
For some reason no matter when I get up or fall asleep, I don't actually get real sleep until the middle of the morning and early afternoon. No matter what I do to try to "correct" this, it always fails and I'm back to being awake during the afternoon, evening, night and late night/early morning and sleeping the rest of the time. WTF gives man.
And this guy doesn't help my problem one bit.
Look at him sleeping. He sleeps all the time. He's fallen asleep at the dog park. He even sleeps through freakin thunderstorms! Back in St. Louis when the tornado warning sirens were going off he woke up and trotted around the apartment going "Bruh bruh BRUH!" For about ten minutes then guess what? He fell asleep. Lazy sleeping dog who's able to fall asleep wherever and whenever he wants.
I'm starting to be convinced that I'm supposed to be nocturnal. I am a desert creature after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment