Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

June 16th

Ugh man, there's something I really want to write about but I'm not going to unless I actually do it.

In other news...
Today Conker got:

Pork meat with beef scraps, liver and kidney, turkey neck half and gizzard (turkey gizzards are HUGE!) and a chicken heart. 

Since it's basically the middle of the month...

Conker's doing great with all his body stuff.  Fur is great, breath is great, poop is... normal, eye boogies have reduced a bit, don't know why, but everything is generally good.

Surprisingly Conker's LP has gotten better.  When I first posted about it the right knee would go out every day, usually more than once.  Now it only goes out once or twice a week and goes right back into place after a few seconds.  Before Conker would have to move it around a lot or I'd have to put it back in for him and it made the worst click sound if he did it wrong. 
I wonder if this has anything to do with the joint supplement I'm giving him?  I know it doesn't treat LP but can it make it... betterish?  Since the joint is getting more lubricant than before is it holding it in place better or makes it able to slide back in more easily?  I have no idea, but whatever it is I hope it sticks around for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment