I brush Conker just about every day so I'm keeping his shedding at bay, but he still has a TON of undercoat that needs to come out before the hot temperatures that I'm looking forwards to finally get here.
I also try to brush Juneau and Sasha every day but not because they need it. They're shedding like mad right now and Conker eats the furballs they leave all over the house. Right now I get more fur off Juneau's butt than I do Conker's whole body in one brushing.
Onwards!
Conker got beef slices with a chicken thigh and wingtip, beef organs and a chicken heart. He ate outside my room again today, this time off-leash.
"Can I have it? Can I? I'm sitting nicely like you always make me do so... can I eat now?"
"Seriously, this is getting old. I'm hungry and I want to eat."
Look at how huge his ears are. His ears are seriously huge.In other news...
OMG ROCK POUNCE ON THE ROCK!
No comments:
Post a Comment