Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 28th

In a couple days some relatives will be coming up from Arizona for the Fourth of July.

Hopefully, since they will be staying at our tiny house, the relatives will be willing to follow my rules with Conker.  There are going to be six additional people in the house: My grandparents and my uncle, aunt and their two kids.  Conker hasn't met any of these people yet.  He's been really good about strangers coming into the house lately but it's never been more than three people at a time. 
Grandma and Pop are getting here on Thursday, the other four on Sunday, I think. So it's not going to be everyone at once but in a period of four days, six new people will be in the house and won't go away for a while.  I hope Conker doesn't flip out.

Conker's birthday is drawing near.  He will be one year old in July.  I'm thinking of getting him a Cornish hen for his birthday meal and letting him eat as much of it as he wants, within reason. I imagine that something like that he would have no choice but to chew and would enjoy eating.
I also need to get him some more treats, I'm completely out.


Today Conker got:
Chicken meat, drum, heart and liver, lamb and pork scraps, beef kidney.

1 comment: