Today Conker got pork meat with a chicken heart, half a turkey gizzard, beef liver and kidney and part of a turkey back. And a small bit of chicken meat.
On our way to the dogpark we found this:
A Northwestern Garter Snake. It was MAD and tried to bite me as I attempted to catch it and put it off the sidewalk. Conker was interested in the snake and I kept telling him to leave it while I chased it off the sidewalk and into the brush. Once in the brush it tried to bite me about five more times. Since I didn't know what kind of snake it was at that moment, I stayed out of it's range and wasn't able to get a better picture. I figured it was some sort of Garter but I tend to be a bit more cautious with snakes that I'm unfamiliar with. I'll still try to catch it though.
Anyways, it was neat to see the angry little snake, and Conker got to see one for the first time and hopefully next time he won't be so interested since I was very adamant that he left it alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment