It's a Schnauzer! Not my Schnauzer though, the neighbor behind us's Schnauzer. His name is Pepper and he is going to be staying at our house for a couple days while his owner is in Portland.
So far he's gotten along with the Girls and Conker alright. Sasha has been ignoring him since he got here. Juneau doesn't quite know what to think and will follow him around then run off when he tries to sniff her. Conker though, the second he saw Pepper he tried to get him to play.
I'm hoping Pepper won't bark at all while he's here, since when he does bark he sounds like he's being killed. And that's just how he is. The only barks he's done have been low not-getting-killed barks and only one or two at a time. I hope he keeps that up and doesn't switch to the obnoxious kind.
It's been a while since I've seen a Miniature Schnauzer and he's a couple inches shorter than Conker. I didn't realize that Pepper was so small until he was standing next to Conker who now looks like he's a medium-sized instead of small dog.
Pepper, unlike Conker, gets along with the people great. He had no problems going with Mom and I from his house to ours. I know Conker would have objected the entire way and turned into a mess when he got into the strange house. Not Pepper.
Unfortunately he is just like Juneau and Sasha. When he wants to be pet he'll lean on or touch you. As you may or may not know, I HATE that, but Pepper isn't going to be sticking around for long enough that it's going to seriously bother me. I hope.
So now instead of one annoying little dog following me around I have two. Or three or even four, depending on what Juneau and Sasha are doing.
Today Conker got: Beef meat, liver and kidney, turkey back chunk, chicken gizzard and heart and an egg. He also got an additional chicken breast bone (with a bit of meat) and some skin.
Cute Schnauzer and yeah they are so tiny compared to shiba inu. lol
ReplyDeleteI've never met a mini schnauzer besides my grandmother's Zoey and she's the polar opposite of Pepper very scared of strangers, barky, and jumpy.
I'm Glad Pepper gets along with the dogs he looks cute.