In other news... Conker was smelling a bit funky and I guess I was too so we took a shower last night! I have discovered that my camera is fine with water but not with steam and fogged up every time I tried to take a picture even if it wasn't anywhere near the shower. Oh well, I did get one semi-funny shot of a wet Shiba.
Skinny shower Shiba does not like crate that rains inside.
Conker spent most of the shower on the floor away from the water. I angled it so he would have some "dry" area while down there. He didn't like it, but he wasn't pissed off. His tail stayed up the entire time, even when I briefly held him under the water then put him back on the ground to give him a nice massage. He dried off a lot quicker this time since he has almost no winter fluff anymore and a good thing too since I hit the sack right after that.
Mom's friend Jill who owns Lucky and Star stopped by to pick up a fax (who uses those anymore?) and asked me about the dog park down the street. She seemed interested in it, so hopefully I'll see her down there sometime.
Today Conker got: Bone-in chicken breast with chicken heart and liver, beef kidney, lamb scraps.
No comments:
Post a Comment