Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Today Conker got:

Turkey wing piece with beef, chicken and beef liver, beef kidney and a chicken gizzard.  Vitamin E, G/C/MSM and salmon oil.
That piece of turkey wing looks like a mutant chicken leg.

 Conker always eats his meat first, in this case the beef.  He loves beef and if I mix it in with a bunch of other meat he'll pick it out before eating the other stuff.
Then he got to town on that Turkey wing piece.  Since it is a nice day I decided to feed him outside and that worked very well since Conker tends to thrash around when eating meaty bones. 

And for some reason blogger is being an ass and making this particular picture all wonky.

Anyways, I took 122 shots of Conker messing with his turkey wing piece.
I decided to only show the stupid looking ones.







1 comment:

  1. This comment is kinda late, but nice pictures! =)

    Oh about the border mine had that, but I found out how to fix it.

    Go to design, go to template designer, go to advanced, click on images, and then on the color choice for background color put transparent on it and it should take the border off the pictures.

    I hope I explained it OK and I hope you got this comment.

    ReplyDelete