They come in dark blue light blue, orange or a combo of colors. I picked out dark blue. I wanted a dark and light blue and could have easily switched one of the light blues out of the light blue/orange pack but I don't like doing that so I just left it as is.
This thing is very simple, it's a ball. Take it out of the package and throw it. Or use it with a Chuckit like I did. It does this to your dog.
Juneau thinks this new Chuckit ball is the best. ball. ever.
It's much heavier than a normal tennis ball and takes a bit more power to throw but goes much farther and bounces like a sonofagun. I saw Juneau jump the highest I've ever seen today, nearly six feet in the air. Unfortunately she didn't catch the ball and it bounced off her teeth another twenty feet or so. I'm just glad it landed inside the dog park fence, not outside where the evil blackberry bushes are.
This ball does not float so don't use it around water. It's hollow and has a hole through it, probably to make it bounce like mad. So be careful around water if you are near it. The orange or light blue ball you may be able to retrieve but the dark blue, good luck finding that in a river.
Price-wise it's okay. It makes up for that with it's durability. So far it's held up quite well to Juneau's chewing. I'll update this if she ever destroys it.
EDIT: I've had the Chuckit! High Bounce Balls for more than seven months and I have yet to see any wear on them. Juneau knoshes down on them pretty hard but so far they have held up wonderfully.
Nice looking ball Saya loves balls that bounces she runs right for them and tries to catch them. lol
ReplyDelete