Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Sasha's Progress

Sasha is down to 55 pounds!  She is looking very good now compared to when I moved back in.  She was at about 70 so she's dropped 15 pounds on her new diet!

Here are some "before" shots of Sasha.

Hardish to see but she has no waist in this shot.
Almost no tuck.
Still almost no waist, and this was a month into the diet.

And this is Sasha now!
Taken a couple weeks ago.
Taken a couple days ago.
It's somewhat hard in these photos but you can see Sasha's waist and can differentiate her chest from it.  When I first moved in she was a big thick log.  Not now, she's got a nice hourglass figure coming round.  She could stand to lose a couple more pounds to be at a completely ideal weight.  She's still got a bit much fat on her ribs and chest. 
It's funny, people who haven't come over in a while notice Sasha's weight loss.  I'm glad she's at a much heather weight now.  I'll have to try to get some better pictures of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment