I have finally found some chicory root. It's taken a long long time to find it. For some reason I never bothered to check the herb shop downtown until today.
Anyways, I bought one ounce of raw dried chicory root to experiment with.
It came coarsely ground with some large and some almost powdered pieces. I separated the smaller stuff from the larger stuff so I could start using it without having to get a coffee grinder.
I will begin the chicory experiment with Conker tomorrow.
Conker is again refusing to eat food. He flat-out refused to eat his food the day before yesterday when I offered it at the normal time but ate it at dinner and today ate everything but the turkey neck chunk. I'm not going to put up with that so if he doesn't want to eat when he gets up he aint gonna and will have to wait until the afternoon/evening when the Girls eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment