So we went to Limpy Creek Waterfall today. We as in Mom, Little-brother + friend, Little-sister + friend, Older-sister + boyfriend and all three dogs. First off, Mom and Little-sister's friend let Sasha and Juneau pull like fucking mad on the leash. Juneau was pulling so hard she was gagging, hacking, barely breathing etc. and Mom didn't think there was an issue.
I tried to explain to her why you shouldn't let her do this but today Mom decided to not to listen.
Plus, if you let Juneau pull even the slightest bit I HAVE TO RETRAIN HER ALL OVER AGAIN! If you can't tell I'm very irate over this.
Anyways, Conker and I hung out at the back of the moron pack and stayed at a small waterfall for bit to let the stupid get ahead of us. I didn't realize that there are like, a fucking million side-trails that all go back to the beginning instead of the waterfall so Conker and I ended back up at the parking lot since I had no idea what trail was the correct one to take. Whatever, I wasn't enjoying the hike anyways (poison oak rash on legs = not fun) and I don't even know why I went in the first place.
So, I plan on going back some other time when no stupid is accompanying me. Maybe just me and Conker, after the damn PO rash is gone. I wanted to see that waterfall and explore the area a bit.
Here's to having a bad day.
No comments:
Post a Comment