Last night I made up some rices for Conker. I cooked 1/2 cup of white and 1/2 cup of brown to make, somehow, 3 cups total? Okay... He totally thought he was going to get some right then and there and was surely disappointed when I portioned the rice out into tupperwares and stuck it into the fridge.
For today's meal I mixed in about 6 ounces of canned fish (I'm all out now, gotta get more), a spoonful of tomato paste, some canned pumpkin, a bit of liver mix (equal parts beef and chicken livers), an oyster, an egg and a dash of olive oil. He also got a turkey heart, piece of turkey neck and blop of plain yogurt. And his usuals.
The girls got...
TOTW kibble (buffalo) with plain yogurt, half an egg and a random assortment of treats on top.
You know nothing interesting is going on when I write about this stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment