Conker has again refused his food. He did his normal act all super excited, attack the Girls, whine and bark thing while I was preparing it but as soon as I put it down? No interest whatsoever. Putting pieces in his mouth only got him to spit them out. He didn't even lick at the food! Just picked around and didn't eat anything.
So he's not going to eat at all today. No more offerings of food, no treats, no chews... and nothing tomorrow either. If he still won't eat after that then I'll wait another couple days to see if he really won't eat or is just being an ass, then off to the vet he goes.
As far as everything else, he is perfectly normal. Just as annoying, just as active, still drinking water, no change with anything but food habits.
Not sure what's going on maybe he needs less food in his meals or needs a fast day?
ReplyDeleteWhenever I feed Saya a bit meal or whole prey I fast her for a day and sometimes day after the fast she gets a small meal like a egg, smelt, or caned sardines or caned mackerel.