Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Some Pictures of the Hike

Okay so photobucket lied.  Yesterday it said I'd reached the picture upload max and today it says I'm good.
 Some bigass military helicopter just flew by...


This is what the rim trail looked like.  Many of the trees in the area had been burned and killed by a fire that came through in 2002.  Despite this the place was still quite green, and the dead trees actually looked really neat.

Here is a Sunday morning view of the rouge River-Siskiyou National Forest from Babyfoot Lake trailhead.

And here is the Kalmiopsis Wilderness.  Looks kinda devoid of trees and quite brown, but I think it's very beautiful. 

Lastly we have Conker, sitting on a log, in front of the National Forest. 

I took some what I think will be good pictures with my Mintola Maxxum but I have yet to use up the rest of that film roll so I won't know until it's developed.
Most of the pictures I took with my digital didn't come out good.  As thumbnails they look fine, but when viewed bigger you can see they are horribly out of focus.  That stupid point-and-shoot is actually dying now.  On the trail it decided to not work and I had to force it shut to get it to restart.  I really need to get a new digital, preferably a SLR that can actually take decent photos.


In other news...

Conker still doesn't like chicken for some reason.  I had to convince him to eat his chicken last night, and today he hasn't touched it.  For some reason he prefers oats over chicken meat... I don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment