The pictures are lame since Sasha didn't want me messing with her mouth.
Anyways, you can see that the upper carnassial teeth have almost no buildup left! I can't give PlaqueOff all the credit since I have given the Girls some beef ribs, but before I began the PlaqueOff even the ribs couldn't get some of that nasty crap off. So I guess it helped to soften the plaque, and the ribs scraped it off.
The only teeth that still have a lot of buildup left are the canines. I think I'm probably going to have to scrape that off for her.
Juneau's teeth are amazing looking, and as usual, no pictures of hers. Even her canines have greatly reduced amounts of plaque.
One of my clients (I pet-sit) is this adorable pitbull mix, his canines were completely brown from the plaque buildup. I just used a scaler and it flaked off in one piece, now he has nice white teeth.
ReplyDelete